- This event has passed.
CANCELLED: The Winds of Spring – Chicago
March 18 • 7:30 pm
Rembrandt Chamber Musicians shares the concerns of arts organizations across the country that our audiences, artists, and staff may be at risk from the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
As a result, we are cancelling our two upcoming performances of “The Winds of Spring” that were scheduled for March 18 at The Cliff Dwellers and March 22 at Nichols Concert Hall.
We are deeply saddened to cancel the concerts, but our priority is to help protect the health and well-being of our patrons and our wider community.
Thank you to all our friends who have purchased tickets to “The Winds of Spring”. As an alternative to the concert, we offer the following options:
- You can exchange your tickets for tickets to our 30th Anniversary Celebration concert at Nichols Concert Hall (Evanston) at 3:00 p.m. on May 31, 2020.
- You can receive a credit to a Rembrandt Chamber Musicians performance during the 2020-2021 season. Our schedule for the 2020–2021 season will soon be announced.
- You can donate the cost of your tickets to Rembrandt Chamber Musicians and receive a donation receipt for tax purposes.
Like many arts organizations, Rembrandt Chamber Musicians relies on our ticket sales to valued patrons like you to continue to perform. We also appreciate that you may wish to receive a refund, and we will honor that request.
Rembrandt’s staff and volunteers will be working this weekend and throughout next week to address your ticketing requests. To let us know your ticketing preference:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and purchase details.
- Call our office at 872-395-1754 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
You do not need to contact us immediately. We appreciate your patience as we manage these concert cancellations.
Thank you for your continued support. Most of all, we wish you and your loved ones good health in the months to come.
Rembrandt Chamber Musicians